Thank you for using our website.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use:
We strive to have the information in these pages as updated and error-free as possible. However, there is always the possibility that some inaccuracy might find its way in. Therefore, please note that St. Philips J.N.S. cannot be responsible for any inaccuracy or error in the information contained in this site. Parents and guardians are encouraged to contact us should they find any incorrect information.
Also, please note that all the graphics, photos, text and any other media or information contained in this website remains exclusive property of St. Philip the Apostle J.N.S. and cannot be reproduced without written consent.
St. Philip the Apostle J.N.S. might include in its website links to another sites of interest to our visitors, in line with our educational purposes. However, the use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk and St. Philip the Apostle J.N.S. cannot take responsibility for the content of a third party website.
We would also like to encourage parents and guardians to follow these guidelines for a safe Internet surfing experience of your children:
- Do not let the children surf the Internet without adult supervision.
- Ensure that your children do not have access to email, chat-rooms, sms, social media sites and similar services on their own and always supervise them when using such services.
- Keep the computer in a common area, where it is easy to supervise the child use of the Internet at any time.
Educate your children in:
- Not giving away personal details, photos, address, phone number or any other private information without your previous consent and supervision.
- Let you know immediately if they find themselves in an uncomfortable online experience.
Please take a few minutes to read through the information that you can find in the following website, where you can find more advice and tips to help your children to enjoy the Internet:
Parents and guardians are encouraged to contact the school if they have any doubts about the information contained in the St. Philip the Apostle J.N.S. website.