Our school is located in Mountview Road, beside the Parish of St. Philip the Apostle, just a few minutes from the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.
Please see the map below for directions from the Shopping Centre or from the Coolmine train station to the school.
School uniform is worn three days each week and School Tracksuit two days each week.
Our school uniform is:
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore (elasticated waistbands on trousers if possible)
- Blue shirt
- Red tie
- Navy jumper/cardigan
- Shoes should be Velcro fastening if possible
The school uniform is to be worn 3 days a weeek.
School tracksuit is to be worn on PE days (two days a week).
Thank you parents for abiding by this rule. Our uniform and tracksuit give us great pride in being connected with St. Philip the Apostle J.N.S.
- The house, horse and fence are symbols of the origins of the site on which St. Philip the Apostle Schools were built. The original site housed a stud- farm.
- The loaves and fishes signify the life of St.Philip the Apostle, Patron Saint of our school.
- The hurling sticks and “ sliotar” represent St. Philip’s Junior and Senior schools’ interest in sport and fitness
- The lit torch is an emblem of the vision of education at St.Philip the Apostle J.N.S., which is to give enlightenment to all our pupils.